All of our products come from naturally occurring mineral deposits in and around Queensland and we own and operate a vast majority of these sites ourselves. We do this to ensure we have direct access to the raw materials for our products and control and understand the supply chain, and have the ability to monitor and manage the quality of our products.
- Limestone (lime) is supplied and produced at Gore, Mt Garnet and Chillagoe in Queensland
- Dolomite is supplied and produced at Mt Garnet in Queensland
- Gypsum is supplied from several deposits around Winton QLD and South-West QLD.
- Calcium Silicate is supplied and produced at Chilligoe in Queensland
- Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Carbonate and Rock Phosphate are sourced via third party producers from deposits that are all located in Queensland
South Queensland Lime in collaboration with Australian Agricultural Minerals have long term high quality resources in strategic locations.
We provide key materials for sustainable agricultural, industrial and mining practices. With over 20 years of confirmed high-quality limestone reserves, we are confident we can and will meet your needs now and well into the future.
The production processes all vary slightly at each site but generally include the following activities;
- Blasting and extraction of rock
- Primary crushing
- Secondary milling
- Screening and sizing
- Packaging and storage